Tuesday, January 5, 2010
At least I got to see a BFP
So I took a test this morning to see if the trigger shot was gone since it causes false positives...and nope, still getting blaring positive hpts. Ugh. I was told 2500mg should be out of my system within 5 days but it's been 7. Apparantly I metabolize hcg very slowly as we learned when it took 10 weeks to get negative after losing the twins and 6-7 weeks after losing the singleton. I guess now I just keep testing daily and hoping it gets darker. If not, I wonder if this will delay my next cycle from starting. So frustrated...but at least I finally got to see a BFP. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, I found you through DS. I'm so sorry for your losses. Have you connected with the online IF community? I'd be happy to give you some links if you're interested.
ReplyDelete(I would be excited to see a BFP, too! Toward the end of our treatments I started thinking they were just a myth.)
yes, i would love some. I spend a little time on the ttc and s&s forums on ds...but that's about it. :) Thanks!
ReplyDelete