Friday, April 2, 2010

one active baby

So for about 2 weeks I have thought I was feeling the baby off and on but wasn't sure.  Tuesday night I was finally convinced.  This little bean is so stinking active.  I think he/she is putting on a 3 ring circus in there.  It is the best feeling in the world.  I can't make him/her move yet, and it's very random, which sets off alarm bells when I haven't felt anything for a while, but boy have I longed for this part of pregnancy for so long!  :)

I am a tiny bit nervous of an incompetent cervix given the 2 d&cs I had last year.  My mw assures me I shouldn't be since I was completely dilated on my own for one and starting to for the other...but still...always something to worry about.  I guess at the 19w6d u/s they can measure my cervical length to tell me if I am at risk.  Now, just to relax until then.  I think I earned this shirt!


1 comment: