So it has been ages since I have posted. Michael is 21 months old and talking like a 5 year old and bringing so much joy into our lives (and chaos, let's just be real here). Lor is growing up right before my eyes and is definitely a big kid now. I love watching them play and interact and look forward to all the fun things we have planned this summer.
We had been on the fence about having another baby and really couldn't make up our minds. I guess God answered our question for us bc we are expecting again in February. I am finally settled on excited and not total panic. This is the first pregnancy not filled with constant worry and anxiety and I am enjoying it and the morning sickness that I totally didn't see coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment