Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Fun

This weekend we had a blast.  We took Lor to Allegan for the Horse Luau.  She had a blast playing games, doing crafts, riding horses, and eating cookies and punch!  She also got a horse painted on her hand (instead of her face) and was very sad to see it come off in the bubble bath last night.





Then we went to a friends birthday party and the Island Festival in Plainwell.  That was just Saturday.

Today, my friend and I went to the Lighthouse Outlets and did some damage.  I scored a great Hanna set for about $17 and matching summer outfits for Michael and Lor next summer for $2.99/item.  Amazing.





Michael has been super active this weekend and I am loving every minute of it.  Can't believe 32 weeks is 3 days away!  Wow!!!  I am taking time to cherish the time Lor and I have left as a twosome...I love that little girl so stinking much!

1 comment:

  1. So those outfits? They are adorable! I love that everything is going so well now! I hope you are feeling better from the virus this weekend and that Mike's version of it passes quickly. Love to all 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete