Tuesday, August 3, 2010

33 Weeks

I had my 33 week appointment today with Linda and all was well with baby Michael's heartrate and everything but I am measuring 2 weeks behind now.  I was a week ahead so I am a little nervous.  I feel little and haven't gained weight in over 5-6 weeks.  She said it could just be that he has dropped lower or a weird position, so hopefully that is all that is going on.  Around this time with Loralei I measured 2 weeks behind as well...so maybe it's those rock hard abs...ha ha.  I see Trinie next week and will see how things look then.  I suppose it could also still be dehydration for the sickies that we had over the weekend and all the vomiting.

His hr was great though and he was moving around during the measuring.  He hasn't been moving as much though, but I know they don't have as much room at the end.  Guess I will keep eating lots of good food and tons of protein and maybe sneak in a few more cookies! :)

Loralei was too cute.  She went right in Linda's bag and grabbed the gel and the doppler and Linda let her find the heartbeat.  She knows exactly where to go and how to do it.  Maybe she will be a midwife one day.  I will work on a new belly picture later, although I don't think much has changed.

My mom, Mike, Crystal, Owen, and Ethan are coming to stay the week and we are so excited.  Also my cousin and his wife and daughter will be here for 3 days.  Going to be a zoo in my house but we are looking forward to the company!

Here are some belly pics from 33 weeks and 1 day!






No comments:

Post a Comment