Had a major hormonal melt down today. A bunch of friends are pregnant again pretty soon after having babies and another is talking about number 2 before number one is here, and while I am over the moon for the new babies, the planning makes me sad. I had a plan too. I wanted kids 18 months - 24 months apart. 2 little girls to be exact. And that was all taken from me time and time again. I actually had someone say how lucky I was number one was a girl and number 2 is a boy...but really it's number 5 that is a boy, we'll never really know about 2, 3, and 4. Must just be those pregnancy hormones but it just hit me all over again how much I lost and how I have 3 babies I will never get to know or hold. Of course, I can't imagine my life any other way anymore...I know sweet baby Michael was meant for me and that this is my perfect family, but a tiny part of me will always wonder if...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
36 Weeks
We saw Linda today and baby Michael is doing great. She brough some dvds for me to watch and the birth pool to have ready for when labor starts. I can't believe how soon he could be here. We have a bunch to finish around the house and my dad and Alice coming in town for a week, so hopefully he will stay put at least 2-3 more weeks...hopefully 4-5. :) I am definitely growing here at the end. I am not ready for this pregnancy to be over. We aren't 100% decided about number 3, but think we may be complete with 2 kids. Here are some 36 week belly shots...finally looking hugely pregnant! :)
Had a major hormonal melt down today. A bunch of friends are pregnant again pretty soon after having babies and another is talking about number 2 before number one is here, and while I am over the moon for the new babies, the planning makes me sad. I had a plan too. I wanted kids 18 months - 24 months apart. 2 little girls to be exact. And that was all taken from me time and time again. I actually had someone say how lucky I was number one was a girl and number 2 is a boy...but really it's number 5 that is a boy, we'll never really know about 2, 3, and 4. Must just be those pregnancy hormones but it just hit me all over again how much I lost and how I have 3 babies I will never get to know or hold. Of course, I can't imagine my life any other way anymore...I know sweet baby Michael was meant for me and that this is my perfect family, but a tiny part of me will always wonder if...
Had a major hormonal melt down today. A bunch of friends are pregnant again pretty soon after having babies and another is talking about number 2 before number one is here, and while I am over the moon for the new babies, the planning makes me sad. I had a plan too. I wanted kids 18 months - 24 months apart. 2 little girls to be exact. And that was all taken from me time and time again. I actually had someone say how lucky I was number one was a girl and number 2 is a boy...but really it's number 5 that is a boy, we'll never really know about 2, 3, and 4. Must just be those pregnancy hormones but it just hit me all over again how much I lost and how I have 3 babies I will never get to know or hold. Of course, I can't imagine my life any other way anymore...I know sweet baby Michael was meant for me and that this is my perfect family, but a tiny part of me will always wonder if...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment