Wednesday, September 8, 2010

38 Weeks, more sickies, and a hurt arm

It's been a crazy 2 weeks.  Baby Michael is still nice and cozy on the inside.  I assume he will stay that way for 2-3 more weeks.  I am measuring fine, his heart rate is great, and my bp was an impressive 106/56 today.  We met with our doula Jessica yesterday and are very excited about having her here for Michael's upcoming arrival.  Although I am over the moon to meet him and pretty excited about the work of labor, I am also pretty freaked out about my ability to handle it.  I just keep reading positive stories and having chats with baby Michael about us getting through it together.  Linda thinks he will actually not be 8 lbs...but who really knows right?  I am way bigger than with Lor so he better be 9lbs...ha ha.







I had YET ANOTHER stomach but over the weekend.  I am so tired of puking and being miserable.  I am so glad baby Michael didn't decide to come then.  Hopefully Lor and Mike will miss this one and we will all be healthy for a while now.

Lor also hurt her arm last night rough housing with daddy so daddy took her to the ER after 1.5 hours of crying.  They tried popping it back in place but were doubtful it was out of place to begin with.  They then did an x-ray to see if it was fractured or broken and it wasn't.  They wrapped and slung it and we followed up with the dr. today.  She seems 100% better now and the dr. thinks it was probably dislocated it and the ER dr. popped it back in place but didn't hear a pop.  She looked awefully cute in her "cast."


No comments:

Post a Comment