Wednesday, September 22, 2010

40 Weeks

40 Weeks Today!

My mom and Gee Wee are here helping me and waiting for baby Michael.  I have absolutely nothing going on and am not being checked so not even sure how things are progressing.  Tomorrow is supposed to be super hot (90ish) so I am hoping he waits until Friday when it cools back down to fall weather so I can walk through my labor and enjoy nice fall air coming in the windows.  It will be sad if my mom and Gee miss it, but it has been nice having the distraction and help with Lor.  I see Linda (homebirth midwife) at 10:30 today and can't wait.  Trinie told me on Monday she would see me next week...ha ha...so she thinks he will be fashionably late as well.

I need a final 40 week picture...and will work on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment