Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Moving on...

Well, we met with the RE today and have decided if I am not pregnant this cycle (hopefully will be) we will be moving on to follistim injections.  He feels this is the best plan of action bc I am not responding great to the 100mg of clomid.  He said my lining is great and my progesterone levels are great, but he would like to see more than one egg.  He wants me to start on a low dosage since I concieved twins on 50mg of clomid.  He has me doing 75mg days 5-9 and then coming in for ultrasounds...when my egg/s are mature we will do an hcg trigger and timed intercourse.  Hoping it doesn't get to this, but it feels good to have a plan.  The package says 25% chance of twins and 3% chance of more than that.  I would just love twins!  But, one healthy baby would be fantastic too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment