Had a very boring and routine appointment yesterday and it was fabulous! The doctors all talked and think maybe baby Michael had meconium plug syndrome which basically means he made a ton of poop that outgrew his intestines so they backed up until their growth caught up. But who knows. Either way my midwife was very relieved with my 3rd u/s and quad test.
Our insurance denied our 20 week u/s so back to the battle field with fighting them...does it ever end? The lady in billing said she would submit my ER/Labor and Delivery paperwork and rebill it and that should do the trick.
Mike picked up and is putting together our glider/ottoman. I am psyched...but man it wasn't cheap. But I can't wait to snuggle baby Michael in it.
We are still debating the homebirth/hospital birth. The cost of the homebirth is making me not want to do it and the very rare chance that an emergency will happen...but Mike is leaning towards the hospital birth. I am just so afraid one of the midwives I don't love will be there to deliver. I also worry about the transfer to the hospital but know that I want to stay home until 7cm so I don't get that darn epidural again. Ugh, and spending 2 days in a nasty hospital room is horrible, but someone else will clean up after us and bring us food...and we can check out early I would think. Hmm, guess we'll see. Wish my darn insurance would cover cpms.
We can see baby Michael move in my belly now and it's just amazing! Can't wait to meet him! Next prenatal is in 2 weeks and my first doula meeting is in late June. I can't believe how fast this is all going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear everything went well at the appointment. I'm still super jealous about that glider. I can't wait to come over and try it out :)
ReplyDelete