Friday, May 7, 2010

more troubling news

Well, the Dr. finally reviewed my u/s and said it doesn't look like a simple case of echogenic bowel.  He said the bowel looks distended and the colon looks echogenic as well.  He didn't really give any indication of what this could mean but does want to do another u/s to get a better look on Tuesday the 11th.  He also wants to see if it's getting better or worse.  So right now we are still waiting on our blood results (should be in sometime between the 10th and the 19th, and praying the ultrasound on Tuesday gives him a more optomistic outlook. 

On a brighter note, baby Michael has been moving and kicking like crazy.  I love this little boy so much and really hope and pray that I get to change his diapers and nurse him and watch him grow.  Loralei keeps talking to baby Michael in my belly and I don't know what this will do to her if we lose him.  She is already very confused as to why mommy just cries and yells all the time.  I wish I had some family nearby that could give her some love an attention right now bc mommy can't.

Oh and Sunday is Mother's day.  I guess this day should be super special since I have 5 babies somewhere who call me mommy, but instead I don't even want it to come.  Yesterday was also the day we got the news we lost the 2nd twin and the day of the peri appt. is the 1 year anniversary of the d&c.  I truly hate the month of May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment