Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Michael III

Our ultrasound yesterday went very well.  As far as we know, everything looked very healthy.  We meed with our midwife this morning for the final report.  My cervix looked "fine" as the tech said, but again, we weren't given measurements.  The tech asked us for our final guesses and we both said girl, then she said, "well, it's a baby boy," and pointed to his little boy parts.  We are in total shock.  I can't imagine my life with a son.  I always assumed Lor would have a sister or 2 like i do.  This sure is going to be different.  We did some damage around town consignment shopping yesterday and I can't believe the sea of blue in my laundry room right now.  This pregnancy has been so different.  So much less weight gain, terrible skin, terrible gas, I wonder if those are all boy pregnancy symptoms or just a coincidence.  Here are a few pictures.




1 comment:

  1. congratulations, Rachael! i was so happy wheni saw your update on Facebook!! what a blessing this little one is!

    ReplyDelete